Vice President Sales & Marketing Reifenhauser Group and Sales Director Reicofil, Reifenhauser Reicofil GmbH & Co. KG
BIOGRAPHY• Has a degree as an electrical engineer for PLC programming of the technical university of Cologne
• More than 36 years with Reifenhaeuser REICOFIL
• Worked 8 years as PLC engineer, commissioning Reifenhauser lines all around the world
• Became Project Manager for REICOFIL and worked 6 years as such
• Became Sales Manager for REICOFIL and worked 14 years as such
• Since July 1st, 2015 Sales Director and member of the board of REICOFIL
• Since July 1st, 2022 Vice President Sales & Marketing of Reifenhauser Group
9:05 am - 10:05 am
Industry Thought Leaders: Priorities & Predictions
Inflation, supply chain and capacity/demand balance remain top concerns for wipe producers in 2023. As business leaders drive both structural and financial responses to these issues many are also looking to seize opportunities for differentiation.
Join our panel discussion with nonwoven executives to discuss this changing landscape and implications for our industry. Topics will include subjects as diverse as inflationary impacts across the organization, surging wages, re-shoring as well as domestic and international drivers to supply/demand balance.