WORLD OF WIPES INNOVATION AWARD®
The World of Wipes Innovation Award® recognizes and rewards innovation within the entire wipes value chain that utilizes nonwoven fabric/technology in a way that expands the usage of nonwovens. Presented annually at the World of Wipes (WOW®) International Conference, eligible categories include, but are not limited to: raw materials, roll goods, converting, packaging, active ingredients, binders, additives and end-use products.
Companies are encouraged to nominate their own product(s) for the World of Wipes Innovation Award®, but only one (1) product per company will be selected as a finalist. To qualify for consideration as a nominee for the World of Wipes Innovation Award®, all nominated products must:
- Be involved in some portion of the process and production of a nonwoven wipe product. Competition is open to all wipes utilizing a nonwoven fabric.
- Have been introduced to the consumer market, or to the trade, within the 24 months preceding the event date.
- Not have been selected as a finalist in any previous World of Wipes Innovation Award® competition and not have been a winner of any other INDA award. A nominated product not selected as a finalist or other award winner may be nominated the following year, but no more than two (2) nominations total.
- Finalists must agree to present their product in person at the World of Wipes (WOW®) International Conference and to provide a digital 300 dpi/1MB high resolution image of their product for promotional purposes.
Nominated products should demonstrate advancements in one or more of the following categories:
- Creativity (Was there imaginative skill used to create a solution to a known problem?)
- Novelty of approach (Is the method or thought process used to create the product new?)
- Uniqueness (Is this the only product of its type in the marketplace?)
- Technical sophistication (Does the product/process use nonwoven technology in an intellectually elegant manner?)
May 5, 2023